Digital Ventures Analyst at APNSydney, New South Wales, Australia
Professional experience across the telecommunications, investment banking, IT and media industries.
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
System Dynamics, Product Management, Product Portfolio Management, Project Management, IT Implementation, Negotiation, Consulting, Change Management, Training, Business Development, Corporate Strategy, mergers and acquisitions.
• Project Management responsibilities for corporate accounts
• Product management for existing and new software
• Consult with customers to conduct scoping studies and requirements analysis (strategic planning, business analysis, business requirements, costing, business process reengineering, software applications analysis and benefit realization)
• Assist with Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions
• Marketing and PR accountabilities for brochures and social media accounts
• System Dynamics specialist for Pharmaceutical accounts (market research, project design and implementation)
• Testing of systems and documentation
• Assist with sales meetings and prepare presentations and demonstrations
Managing project interdependencies: exploring new approaches, Killen C P, Krumbeck B, Kjaer C and Durant-Law, G A (2009), Managing Projects, Program and Ventures in Times of Uncertainty and Disruptive Change, Asia Pacific Expert Seminar, APES 2009, 19-20 November 2009, Sydney, Australia.
A System Dynamics Approach for Strategic Analysis of Project Portfolio Interdependencies, Krumbeck B, Killen C P (2010), Project Management- Creating a Future, Australian Institute of Project Management Conference, 11-13 October 2010, Darwin, Australia.
Attended the Australian Institute of Project Managers Conference 2010, Darwin
Awarded – AIPM Best Under 25 Presentation
2006 Aims Product Prize
2007 Alcatel-Lucent Co-Operative Junior Internship Scholarship
2008 Dean's List
2010 Dean's List
Attended the university on exchange as a part of my double degree for Bachelor of International Studies. Studied Japanese intensively for one year and also completed graduate subjects in Engineering and Business.