President at John Molson Marketing AssociationMontréal, Québec, Canada
Zealously curious and equipped with knowledge in marketing, design and web. I plan to apply this trinity geared towards the modern age to work with a dedicated and motivated team to create a beautiful and functional web product that we can push to the masses. I'm not satisfied just creating though. I'm a proactive, social marketer that has experience in communications and I'm willing to put in any amount of time to increase usage and exposure through studying and understanding the data we can gather thanks to all these amazing Web 2.0 tools.
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
New technology, advertising, social media, web design, music, film making, graphic design
Branding, Web design and development, Social Media Marketing, Photoshop, Video Editing
Increased student engagement by over 700% with social media social media channels.
•Creating creative graphic media for both print and the web.
•Communicating with other university societies and external companies to create successful events.
•Using social media, print media, and direct communication to raise awareness for the association and to recruit more students.
• Managed team and equipment for live-streaming shoots for music shows and talk shows.
• Designing in-show animations.
• Refined skills of extracting information to create a meaningful and focused story.
• Creating designs using Photoshop and ensuring said designs were completed as per client’s requests.
• Studied price and style of product to best target the intended audience.
• Learned the importance of target marketing.
• Responsible for ensuring all the staff completed their work in a timely manner as per the requirements.
• Creating the entire design on Photoshop from cover to cover and proof-reading it.
• Personally acquired all the information from the senior year to create comprehensive personal profiles.
• Gained time and budget management techniques.