Engineer, EntrepreneurMontréal, Québec, Canada
Hi, I am an electrical engineer who has 9 years experience in designing, developing and launching disruptive startups, media ventures, community building initiatives, and inspiring events. When I get involved, I believe I bring in big ideas, discipline, ability to decide quickly and to be always on top of things, good team leadership plus outstanding creativity. If you have a big idea, I'd be more than happy to help and make it happen.
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
Its goal is to help build the growing Montreal tech community, encourage growth and innovation, and create a local impact.
Every 1st Tuesday of the month, 5 startups present their product for 5 minutes followed by 5 minutes Q&A session.
* responsible for startup community outreach
* worked with co-organizers to raise over $15,000 budget
* worked with co-organizers to raise over $100,000 in prizes for winning teams
* in charge of communications
* major partnerships
* Represents the Montreal Startups community in many events
* organizer of main technology events in Montreal, such as hackathons
* connected hundreds of entrepreneurs and teams to investors and experts
* pursued strategic partnerships with MTL NewTech, MTLStartupTalent, Startup Weekend Montreal, FounderFuel, Notman House, and many other technology initiatives
Coordinated a team of 6 marketing experts
Landing page optimization, and in charge of $80k/mo marketing budget
Was in charge of Product design (SmartServer): market research, product specifications, coordinating with technology team
open source technologies, C++, Linux
* programmation de jeux flash
* programmation de divers site en HTML et php de sites corporatifs, campagnes marketing, sites de produits