Data Ninja, Analytics Expert, Pricing Consultant, and Strategy architectToronto, Ontario, Canada
• Currently working as Pricing & Offer Strategy Manager at Yellow Pages Canada. Responsible for creating pricing strategies for all YPG print and online products across Canada. Managing the pricing strategy lifecycle, which includes price creation, value articulation, price communication and value measurement. Also, responsible for managing multi million dollar in offers, discount and reward programs. Using discounts as a growth strategy and not a discount strategy. Also, responsible for identifying revenue opportunities using analytics and running monthly sales initiatives and campaigns. • Worked at Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada as a Pricing Analyst in the Aftersales Department. Solely responsible for formulating pricing strategy for all Mitsubishi Canada Parts & Accessories. A key member of the team responsible for the successful implementation of Mitsubishi's first Parts Distribution Centre in Canada. Designed pricing processes, developed strategic pricing policies, pricing system development, margin structure analysis, competitive pricing analysis, and serve as a contact between pricing department and rest of Mitsubishi Canada. • Previously worked as a Pricing Analyst for General Motors of Canada Ltd. During my stay at General Motors I became proficient in Pricing Lifecycle Management, developing new pricing strategies, monitoring and identifying products with margin threats and conducting post implementation review of programs. My expertise in strategic pricing has helped me in developing pricing and programs improving sales and profit margins. • My problem solving skills, self-motivation and excellent communication abilities in dealing with the public and my fellow staff members have enabled me to establish strong working relationships. Throughout my professional and university work experience my goal has been to improve customer satisfaction and add to the bottom line of the company or the project I work on.
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
Social networking, online presence maintenance, Reading non-fiction books, playing guitar
Pricing Analyst, Strategic pricing, margin analysis, pricing analysis, pricing processes, marketing strategy, offers & discounts, offer pilots, direct marketing programs, email campaigns, customer segmentation, post promotion analysis, pricing system development, pricing policies, import duty and customs analysis, strong accounting, financial modeling, MS Excel, VB Macros, PowerPoint, competition analysis, Pricing Lifecycle Management, business development, SEM & SEO.
• Analyze customer-based data, financial data, demand trends, and industry dynamics to identify and action new pricing initiatives.
•Develop B2B offers and discounts for customer retention, revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
•Lead cross-functional projects related to product delivery, operations, sales, marketing communications, finance, and customer care.
•Communicate marketing plan and key analysis to key stakeholders across the organization
- Development of strategic pricing for all Mitsubishi spare parts in Canada
- Assisting in the development of system requirements for pricing and distribution management purpose
- Assist in development of suppliers and data providers
- Cost and revenue management
- Studying the Canadian Automotive OEM market for competitive pricing analysis
• Developed and implemented Market Basket Program driving sales up by 100% on certain products
• Assisted in redesigning the customer credit claim filing process reducing processing time by 50%
• Completely oversaw profitability of product programs, and 1.4 million auto parts, monitoring and identifying products with margin threat
• Initiated a new process to timely implement tire price changes saving 33% time and also increasing profit margins
• Constantly analyzed competition pricing strategies and evaluated their impact on our business
• Developed and maintained the pricing system and all pricing related database on a daily basis
• Implemented and communicated immediate, monthly and mass price changes to all internal and external customers of General Motors of Canada Ltd
• Collaborated with Product Specialists, Buyers, GM Dealers, Auditors and Pricing team regarding pricing and product release issues