Digital Marketing EvangelistMontréal, Québec, Canada
Remarkable Marketing Professional with advanced organisational skills achieving corporate and budgetary objectives. Management and Business Analyst experience across Europe and North America. Consistent success in emerging markets using strategic marketing tactics. Accustomed to dealing with corporate partner and client negotiations. People management skills in a high pace environment. Excellent communicator within the sales organisation, senior management and partners when coordinating vertical marketing and sales tactics. Passion for networking and career mentoring. Born leader and entrepreneur with a constant drive to be challenged by likeminded professionals. Marathon Quebec City 2001 finisher Marathon Montreal 2008 finisher 70.3 Ironman Tremblant 2012 finisher 70.3 Ironman Timberman 2013 contender
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
July 2012 - (ongoing) - Digital Marketing Project Manager for Desjardins
May 2011 - June 2012 - Personal Finance Management Tool for Desjardins (AccèsD)
October 2011 - February 2012 - Web Analytics - vendor strategy for BAnQ
April - May 2011 - Web Analytics - vendor strategy for McGill University
* Supporting the SMB Sales team of over 100 direct and indirect Account Executives for Go To Market and Web strategies focusing on the Unified Communications solutions portofolio
* Constantly updating marketing strategies with world class information from partners and consultants such as Forrester, Gartner and IDC.
* Deliver the best bundle marketing strategy for SMB in Quebec with 5,000 net new clients
* Complete review of the web strategy which added features that national competitors are still unable to offer
* Solid double digit sales growth with strategic partners Microsoft, Symantec, Oracle, Adobe and Citrix interacting with Channel Directors across North America.
* Managing a Marketing Development Fund (MDF) portfolio worth over $500,000
Montreal : Marketing Coordinator for seasonal product range with annual sales of $30 millions.
London : Environmental Manager in charge of implementing IKEA of Sweden recycling guidelines.
Paris : Part time Customer Services employee financing university studies.