When we say "community" at HealthAware, we don't mean it in the way you're probably used to. We mean: we really make HealthAware customers feel part of our community. We're there for them. We take an active interest in their business, cheer them on, and go out of our way to make their day better. Community support is never an afterthought; never something we have to do - it's what we want to do. That's one of the things that defines us.
- On-board and train newly joining health practitioners and clinics, make them feel part of big and happy family.
- Provide advice on how our customers can better use HealthAware to get the maximum juice out of it
- Spark and fuel conversation with customer to keep the pulse on their thoughts about our service.
- Passionately assist customers via phone, e-mail, chat and go above and beyond to provide the best experience ever!
- Keep community up-to-date about new features and improvements via blog and e-mails.
- Do all of that with a spring in your step, a song on your lips and a sparkle in your eye.
We need you to have:
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for providing extraordinary customer service experience for all customers
- An ability to see projects through to completion with minimal oversight
- A supreme comfort with computers and the Internet (you are going to be working with technology after all!)
- A knack for empathy: to really listen to our customers and think yourself into their shoes
- A jones for learning; growing and continually taking on new responsibilities
It would be cool if you had:
- Passion for writing (for FAQs, blog posts, etc.)
- Sense of design/layouts to help create some user-facing pages, e.g., FAQ entries, how-to guides, etc.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Share options - everyone that works at HealthAware owns a part of HealthAware
- Great downtown location
- Flexible working hours - we want you to be with us at your most productive hours
- Fun environment - an incredible team of A-players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
- Limitless growth opportunity - the company is young and growing rapidly, so it is all up to you to reach the stars
Working with us:
- Work in a team of young and successful entrepreneurs who are eager to help you grow
- Boost your skills and talents in a company where innovation and out-of-the-box thinking are an everyday thing
- Build an amazing network in Canada's Tech community - connect with cutting edge companies in Toronto!
Does this sound like you? This is your chance to join an exceptional company.
Nine to fivers need not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Blurb about us:
HealthAware is a passionate venture-funded startup set to disrupt healthcare industry. Our vision is to make it super easy for people to find any health practitioners and book appointments online instantly. On the other hand, we are building tools to help health practitioners become heroes for their patients.
We are a small and energetic team that is not afraid to take on a big challenge of transforming slow-moving healthcare behemoth. We stay up late at night for two reasons:
- Deliver top-notch experience to health practitioners and patients
- Have fun and enjoy life
Not as late as you think though - the only overnight success that we know of is a good night sleep!