The Creative Lead will be responsible for the creative output of 2 business units. Firstly, the graphical creation and production of menus and interfaces for the Engagement Labs SAAS tool. Well organized and structured, the UI Designer must streamline and communicate the relevant information using visual means in order to lead the customer through a positive user experience. This individual will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner.
Secondly, the creative lead will manage and implement the creative for the web and mobile campaign projects.
• Conceive and create the visual menus and interfaces mockups and assets;
• Create the menus’ flow, layout, and assets
• Participate in the meetings in order to share ideas and knowledge;
• Clearly understand the business objective and the technical requirements
• Work in close collaboration with the programming team.
• Produce quick and witty design solution
• Provide insights of industry trends and advice best practices
Skills & Experience • Have 2 to 5 years of experience in graphic design (or equivalent), more specifically in the development of interfaces and menu stylization; • Killer Portfolio • Master Adobe Creative Suites and Flash CS3; • HTML & CSS • Creative, autonomous, ability to adapt to requests; • Working in a multidisciplinary group; • Passionate about social media • Strong communication skills
About the companyCompany profile
Totally focused on social engagement and optimization, #engagementlabs offers a targeted range of social strategies,customized engagement platforms and analytical tools to measure performance and ROI.#EngagementLabs is the company behind the eValue(TM) Social Media ROI Suite. Engagement Labs is a fully incorporated division of Parta Dialogue, a publicly traded company listed on the TSX Venture exchange under the symbol TSX-V: PAD