We are growing, but we want to grow faster! Sales at HealthAware is not about pushing product to clients, it's about getting them infected with our vision. It's not about how many prospects you talk to, it's about delivering concrete results - sign-ups and sales. There are no rules and no limits, it's up to your creativity to push the quotas beyond possible. If in a sane state of mind, you have made your career choice to be in sales, we want you to join us and take our groundbreaking service nationwide.
- Hunt and grow our user base of health practitioners (anyone from an optometrist to a dentist) through cold calling and warm calling inbound leads
- Help health practitioners grow their practice by upselling them to premium subscription packages
- Develop and formulate effective sales scripts, processes and objection handling tactics
- Design and execute test sales campaigns for new specialties, new regions, and new services
- Develop, qualify, organize, nurture, and rank leads in CRM
- Gather intelligence and work with the team to improve our offering
- Provide daily and weekly status reports to chief janitor (CEO)
- Do all of that with a spring in your step, a song on your lips and a sparkle in your eye.
We need you to have:
- 2+ years experience with telephone-based outbound sales or telemarketing, preferably targeting small/medium sized businesses
- Made more than 100+ outbound calls per day at least once per week for the last two years and loved every minute of it
- Consistent track record of being a top-tier rainmaker (top 25%) in your peer-group
- Facts and stories from the battlefield to exhibit how you've been excellent in your recent past
- A knack for thinking on your feet, handling objections and turning "no" into "please, yes"
- An itch to constantly improve, set hairy ambitions goals, dig up ways to achieve them
- An ability to understand what makes a business tick
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills in English
- A supreme comfort with computers and the Internet (you are going to be working with technology after all!)
It would be cool if you had:
- An understanding of healthcare market, as well as how clinics think and operate
- Experience in building and managing a team of in-house or remote inside sales reps
You will receive:
- Competitive, uncapped compensation (base + commission)
- Share options - everyone that works at HealthAware owns a part of HealthAware
- Great downtown location
- Flexible working hours - we want you to be with us at your most productive hours
- Fun environment - an incredible team of A-players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
- Limitless growth opportunity - the company is young and growing rapidly, so it is all up to you to reach the stars
Working with us:
- Work in a team of young and successful entrepreneurs who are eager to help you grow
- Boost your skills and talents in a company where innovation and out-of-the-box thinking are an everyday thing
- Build an amazing network in Canada's Tech community - connect with cutting edge companies in Toronto!
Does this sound like you? This is your chance to join an exceptional company.
Nine to fivers need not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Blurb about us:
HealthAware is a passionate venture-funded startup set to disrupt healthcare industry. Our vision is to make it super easy for people to find any health practitioners and book appointments online instantly. On the other hand, we are building tools to help health practitioners become heroes for their patients.
We are a small and energetic team that is not afraid to take on a big challenge of transforming slow-moving healthcare behemoth. We stay up late at night for two reasons:
- Deliver top-notch experience to health practitioners and patients
- Have fun and enjoy life
Not as late as you think though - the only overnight success that we know of is a good night sleep!