Kutoto is revolutionizing the way your friends buy, sell, and trade stuff near-by. Kutoto is a fast-growing, online marketplace giving everyday people the ability to monetize their time or find something they are looking for at the best price.
Interaction designers make the complex simple and know the details aren't the details, they are the product. Do you love to choreograph the dance of getting users from A to B? Are your instincts in touch with a higher power known as 'usability'? Well then you get that the best interactions aren't even noticed by a user because the design gets out of their way. We seek someone who loves getting in the weeds to smooth out exisiting interactions and invent new ones. The future of our mom's being able to use Kutoto will depend on your work.
• Work collaboratively within the product team to map user flows, paper prototype interactions, and oversee the building process
• Concept interactions across mediums: web, mobile and email
• Rapid protoype in PS or other tool of choice
• Present at weekly team meetings
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent information visualization skills
• Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe CS
• You've unpackaged at least one Apple product
• BFA/MFA or equivalent industry experience
• Experience designing for mobile devices
• Your favorite color is in Pantone
• Moleskine is your middle name
• Competitive salaries
• Vacation days & time off
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Apple equipment
• Company dinners & happy hour
• Much more...
About the companyCompany profile
Our passion is making life easier and strengthening community bonds by merging today's technology with yesterday's marketplace to evolve commerce. Kutoto is Siri but for real life. Ask your phone to bake you cookies or mow your lawn, and it outsources it to people around you.