In a Nutshell:
We are building a team of engineers who are dedicated, versatile and passionate. We love what we're building. We talk about product daily and how we can enrich the experience of our users further. We love working on challenging problems and working with smart engineers that can help us grow individually too. Most of all, we value engineering. We’re looking for product aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who appreciate user experience. We’re looking for someone who is well versed in iOS development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in backend code. We believe that avid product users develop great product, so if you’re an active user of iOS apps, we are listening.
• Implement and develop flows and mockups as provided by the UX and design teams, while intelligently and creatively “filling in the gaps” not necessarily covered by rough prototypes.
• Analyze usage patterns, to produce the perfect product for all of our users. Requirements
• Experience shipping one or more Objective-C native iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store
• Strong CS fundamentals gained through Bachelor’s degree in CS, HCI or related discipline or equivalent industry experience • Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
• Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly Desirable
• Experience using Ruby-on-Rails in a production environment
• Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture/database/memcache/CDN)
• Experience with server administration and Amazon Web Services (EC2/S3)
• Competitive salaries
• Vacation days & time off
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Apple equipment
• Company dinners & happy hour
• Much more...
About the companyCompany profile
Our passion is making life easier and strengthening community bonds by merging today's technology with yesterday's marketplace to evolve commerce. Kutoto is Siri but for real life. Ask your phone to bake you cookies or mow your lawn, and it outsources it to people around you.