Job Title: Programmer Analyst Professional - J2EE Developer
Requisition ID: 1200ECO
Job Category: Applications
Primary Location: USA-IL: ILLINOIS-BLOOMINGTON
Remote Work Authorized: No
Relocation Assistance: Available
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Clearance Level: None
CSC is looking for a J2EE Developer with experience in J2EE Application Design, J2EE Application Development
Essential Job Functions
• Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
• Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
• Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
• Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
• Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
• Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
• Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
• Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
• Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
• Three or more years of experience in Java, J2EE, Application Design, J2EE Application Development
• Basic programming skills
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
• Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
• Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team