Are you a detail oriented person? A natural go-getter? Our growing team needs to make sure our office is running as smooth as silk at all times. We could use some help with invoicing clients, managing accounts receivables, booking, banking, meeting setups, bill payments, and generally supporting our team.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls;
- Handle incoming and outgoing office email;
- Manage general office expenses;
- Manage the ordering and stocking of office and kitchen supplies;
- Coordinate travel and conference attending plans;
- Ensure that filing is maintained and up to date;
- Manage special projects as necessary;
- Greeting clients and preparing for meetings.
- Complete basic accounting task and compile basic monthly sales reports;
- Perform customer invoicing;
- Enter and process online payroll activities;
- Miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 1-3 years of administration or office management experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Perfect written and spoken English and French;
- University degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Excellent typing and multi-tasking skills.
- Accounting experience;
- Knowledge of Mac OS X;
- Proficiency with iWork suite (Numbers, Keynote, Pages).
About the companyCompany profile
We're a talented creative mobile studio! Experts in mobile strategy, design and product development.We help innovative startups and big brands to bring their ideas to mobile. We specialize in creating Apple iPhone, iPad and Google Android apps that are state-of-the-art, user oriented and easy to use.Our team is highly experienced and focused on delivering innovative and engaging solutions. For us, cutting edge design and user experience are the highest priority.iPhone,