Type: Full Time
The online ad operations specialist position offers an exceptional opportunity to work with all the different actors involved in online advertising. The ideal candidate would have great communication skills, be highly motivated to learn and have a keen interest for new technologies.
This position will require you to manage online campaigns in the company’s adserver: AdGear. From pure display to mobile, audio and video advertising, AdGear covers a wide array of advertising solutions for customers such as Cossette, Mediative and Vtele.
- Create and maintain online ad campaigns in AdGear
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns
- Provide trafficking and troubleshooting guidance on campaigns
- Analyse campaigns and generate statistical reports
- Advise customers on strategies and best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly motivated to learn and work in IT
- 0 to 2 years work experience
- Attention to details
- Bilingual English and French (written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics or other adservers could be an asset
About the companyCompany profile
BLOOM Digital Platforms launched in 2008 with the mission of developing a new generation of ad technologies focused on improving buying and selling of digital media inventory.
The company's flagship product, AdGear, is an ad serving platform that enables high precision audience targeting and ad analytics for publishers, advertisers and media agencies.
For publishers, in addition to traditional first party ad serving features, AdGear offers deep audience segmentation capabilities through its Dynamic Tags and Data Profiling features, allowing to manage audiences by attaching meta-data based on user behavior, content and context of visits.
For advertisers and media agencies, AdGear provides a unified interface that offers media buying capability over ad exchanges, as well as traditional third-party ad delivery and trafficking. An extensive creative model allows for deep in-creative tracking and optimization, while ad analytics features provide insight as of segment performance and media pricing trends.