Engagement Labs is searching for a social media community manager in Montreal. Someone who loves the social web, loves to write. If you’re passionate, curious and have a palpable love of marketing innovation, technology and customer-centric brand strategy you’ll fit in (and grow) with us.
Engagement Labs is seeking a creative, witty and entrepreneurial Community Manager/Jr. Copywriter to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for executing social marketing content and engagement strategies across multiple social platforms.
If you meet the criteria below and feel that you’d be a great addition to our team, please apply.
•Insights, Reporting, Publishing and Moderation across Facebook, Twitter and other platforms
•Engage with brand audiences as well as external communities by providing an authentic, educated voice •Effectively cultivate and grow audiences •Report directly to the Project Manager, assist with strategy and ensure programs exceed client objectives
- 1 year brand marketing experience in a digital, PR or social marketing agency
- Excellent writing, editing, creative and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial problem-solver that loves executing, is natively curious and deeply committed to marketing innovation and efficiency
- Proven ability to inspire passion, engagement and dialogue
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of overall agency process is a plus
- Proficiency in analytics and listening tools like Facebook Insights, Radian6 and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Photoshop, Prezi and presentation tools and skills.
- Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community management, commenting, check-ins etc.
- Must be able to collaborate with different department stakeholders
- May be required to be main point-of-contact to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
Requirements - Bilingual (English & French) - Must have excellent communication (oral and written) - In-depth experience with social media - Demonstrated experience thinking critically and recommending strategic decisions - Easily adapts to change and growth - Strong analytical skills
About the companyCompany profile
Totally focused on social engagement and optimization, #engagementlabs offers a targeted range of social strategies,customized engagement platforms and analytical tools to measure performance and ROI.#EngagementLabs is the company behind the eValue(TM) Social Media ROI Suite. Engagement Labs is a fully incorporated division of Parta Dialogue, a publicly traded company listed on the TSX Venture exchange under the symbol TSX-V: PAD