Tired of working on legacy systems, or working with the same old conservative technologies? Join the Benbria team in building our new ‘customer engagement’ system - a software platform that gathers feedback from customers and connects them to the appropriate person for quick resolutions. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a number of up-and-coming technologies and the chance to significantly impact the evolution of this new product.
Benbria is a funded high-growth technology company that builds Real-Time Customer Engagement and Customer Notification solutions. You will be working with some of the largest enterprises and organizations in the world. Your work here will positively impact the lives of many. We will cover your relocation expense.
What is the job?
- You’ll be joining our small team and helping us enhance the product by designing and implementing new features.
Who are we looking for?
- Web development experience
- full stack experience
- ideally Node.js, or solid Django/Sinatra/Rails/etc
- Front-end web development knowledge (HTML5/CSS3/JQuery)
- Preference for simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- A history of getting things done
- Experience scaling web applications
- Amazon EC2 experience
- Experience building fault-tolerant systems in the cloud
- Redis, pub-sub, SOA
About the companyCompany profile
Benbria is a global leader in customer notification solutions. The company’s flagship product, BlazeCast®, helps companies to improve the customer experience by building better connections with customers, employees and key stakeholders using their preferred method of communication. By utilizing event-triggered, two-way notifications through a variety of channels such as Facebook, Twitter, other social media, smartphone apps, email, web and texting, Benbria enables companies to foster greater customer loyalty by implementing a closed-loop strategy that empowers companies to listen, respond, act, resolve and follow up on customer feedback in real-time. For more information visit: www.benbria.com.customer notification,
real-time escalation and resolution,
closed-loop customer feedback