Radialpoint helps large consumer technology brands (PC OEMs. MSOs/Telco’s and Retailers) realize their share of the growing revenue potential of the Connected Home. Our Connected Home Services solutions generate revenue and deepen customer relationships by simplifying technology and solving end-user frustrations. We bring a partner-led platform-based SaaS solution to market that combines our customers’ assets and 3rd party services with our strategic and operational expertise to deliver end-to-end, monetized premium services. Some of the world’s most successful service providers, OEM’s and retailers are powered by Radialpoint generating nearly $1B in revenues to date, and growing. Radialpoint is headquartered in Montreal, Canada with offices in the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.radialpoint.com, and follow us on Twitter @radialpoint.
Position Overview & Main Responsibilities
The User Interface Developer for the Premium Support Platform team will be responsible for designing user interfaces for web based consumer applications.
In addition to driving the overall user interface design/development process, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your knowledge and influence as a subject matter expert inside Radialpoint, and will have significant influence over user experience and UI technology standards.
Required Competencies and Qualifications
This position requires a passion for user experience, and the skills to design and implement exceptional user interfaces.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with Product Management on the definition of the overall user interface.
• Propose new user interaction designs, create specifications, and convey UI design ideas via graphic designs and working prototypes.
• Lead UI prototyping projects.
• Design and develop aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-use interfaces for Rich Internet Applications
• Assist Product Management with the development of customer demos.
• Develop and maintain UI specifications and guidelines, evangelize UI design directions, and help resolve design tradeoffs and implementation issues.
• Assist with usability studies and testing for ease of use and best possible look and feel of the application.
The qualified candidate will have:
• A proven track record in building web based user interfaces, and collaborating with high performance software development teams.
• Use of Photoshop/Fireworks or equivalent for graphic design.
• Experience with C#, ASP.net and ASP.net MVC would be a plus.
• Extensive experience in generating creative solutions through a collaborative iterative prototyping process, and demonstrated skill in leading design and evaluation of product UIs.
The qualified candidate will:
• Have a sense of humor consistent with the challenges of delivering great software on a schedule.
• A can do resilient attitude, high energy, and creativity.
• Understands the importance of user experience and anticipates end-user needs and expectations.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Effective communicator.
Radialpoint is prepared to create an industry-leading package for the best candidate. We offer a dynamic and flexible work environment combined with competitive salaries, performance bonuses and development opportunities. For more information, visit our career section: www.radialpoint.com/jobs