Human Resources Business Partner at Yellow Pages GroupMontréal, Québec, Canada
Human Resources Manager with over 7 years experience in talent acquisition, sourcing, employee relations, employee engagement, talent development, performance management, team leadership and coaching as well as other HR related projects. I graduated from the John Molson School of Business with a Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Human Resources and a minor in Marketing. I am perfectly bilingual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. I am a passionate, energetic and highly motivated individual.
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
Sourcing strategies, Recruitment, Human Resources, Labour relations, Project management, Organisational change and developement.
Marketing, Social Media, SEM, SEO.
- Coach and lead a team of 3 to 5 direct reports comprised of HR Generalists and Recruiters.
- Responsible for YPG’s talent acquisition strategy including identifying sources, training the HR team on recruitment best practices, budget management, and performance metrics.
- Elaborate hiring strategies and organize several networking events related to recruitment.
- Lead the recruitment process for director level roles.
- Lead the yearly performance review cycle for salary increases and bonuses for my assigned client groups.
- Handled the complete recruitment process for administrative roles.