Business Development| email@example.comDenver, Colorado, United States
Entrepreneurial and exceedingly dynamic high volume full desk recruitment account executive marked with a strong business savvy, industrial spirit along with an extremely successful and demonstrated record of towering volume of triumph in the staffing industry. Proven ability in Greenfield sales, business development, account development, and new logo attainment.Specialties include IT, Telecom and Technology Sales positions. • Identify sources of qualified candidates, screen resumes and build a talent pipeline and ensure completion of the pre-employment screening process within strict hiring deadlines. • Initiate recruiting process to fill established needs in staffing by interpreting position qualifications and determining applicant sources. • Conduct candidate searches by using the Internet, user groups, passive sites, reverse searches, trade shows, professional organizations, reference referrals and standard postings on major job boards and phone screens. • Recommend sourcing strategies to hiring manager when other avenues are needed to attract qualified candidates. Participate and assist management in analyzing strategic recruiting initiatives. • Oversee the coordination of applicant flow through the hiring process setting the right expectations with both the hiring managers and candidates. • Provide guidance and direction to hiring managers on recruiting and employment issues, policies and processes. • Manage the complete life-cycle recruiting process.
Opportunities I've postedNone at the moment.
New Technology,Reading, Water Sports, Golf
Though based in Denver, CO, Protiro, Inc. has provided professional services to a variety of industries and governmental agencies across the United States. Its pool of Candidates also reaches nation-wide because Protiro, Inc. develops long-term relationships as a matter of practice. This is facilitated by the Company's high ethical and service standards in all areas of business and its focus on the needs of those it services: Commercial, Government, and Candidates alike.
Protiro, Inc. operates four business units: Commercial Services, HRO/ASO (Human Resource Outsourcing), Government Services, and Candidate Services. Each of these is detailed on the website, but there is always more to convey.
• Develop new sales opportunities the mid market segment by contacting prospective customers through cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission and customer appointments.
• Handle account strategy and planning while working with all internal resources to provide customized solutions for client’s goals and challenges.
• Negotiate all contracts including master service agreements, specialized sla’s and term and portability issues.
• Projects manage a team for timely implementation of new services.
• Troubleshoot and problems solve customer concerns to reach timely resolution.
• Responsible for selling Voice services including SIP Trunking, MPLS, Data services including Ethernet WAN, High Speed Internet, Content Delivery Networks, Cloud, Contact Center and Colocation services.
• Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet and exceed sales quota retirements.
• Develop relationships with C-level decision makers in order to gain strategic positioning to retain existing revenue and attain addition business.
• Provide industry and market expertise around Voice, Network, Storage and Cloud.
• Responsible for the creation and growth of a telecom desk focused on Carriers such as Zayo, Level 3, Qwest, Spirit Telecom, Intellifiber, etc.
• Ran a dual desk whereby new job requisitions were brought in and recruited for both my job requisitions and others.
• Handled approximately $100,000 in confirmed and successful placements in a 7month period.
• Facilitated both permanent and contract positions.
• Acquired new customers by cold calling, networking, lead generation and referrals.
• Recruited for telecom engineering, finance, legal, IT and executive administration positions. Built reputation for quick response and quality submittals.
• Won quarterly performance trip for exceeding quarterly objectives.
• Significantly increased company revenue by allocating accounts that were neglected and reconstructing damaged relationships; administered Layer 2 infrastructure, Ethernet, Wavelength and Sonet, Dark Fiber
• Presided over top carrier accounts across the United States, as well as negotiated Master Service Agreements for both lit services and dark fiber. Carriers included, Level 3, Qwest, Masergy, Hibernia Atlantic, DirecTv
• Handled and completed account planning for assigned customers, including the development of account profiles and account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity and creation of long-range account management strategies
• Accurately managed pre- and post-sales processes while ensuring conformance of network designs and proposals with client requirements
• Coordinated with the implementation group during project deployment to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Administered RFQs and RFIs, support, assistance, proposal and pricing
• Executed dynamic sale functions, such as needs assessment, applications development, proposal presentation, order negotiation and post-sales service requirements
• Interacted with clients and created account plans, including development of account profiles and account positioning strategy; customer needs analysis; sales opportunity; and creation of long-range account management strategies
• Accurately managed accounts on an ongoing basis, providing frequent service follow-ups, problem solving and identification of emerging needs
• Processed RFQs and RFIs while providing support and assistance, as well as handling proposal and pricing
• Worked closely with sales engineers that were engaged in designing complex networks
• Acquired the RBOC side of the business and local tariffs
• Consistently positioned in the top 5 percentile
• Oversaw the growth of national wholesale accounts, handling negotiation and management of major Master Service Agreements; worked Layer 2 and Layer 3. Ethernet, Wavelength, Sonet, Local access, MPLS, Private Line, Metro Private Line. Internet, Collocation
• Accurately managed a base of almost $2M on monthly basis
• Ranked as top 5% of sales and positioned #5 for highest bonuses paid in 2008
• Solely managed national wholesale accounts and top-billing customer (Broadwing), which drove revenues and exceeded sales quota-other accounts included DirecTv, Qwest, Level 3, TW Telecom. Sprint
• Supervised the effectiveness of initial contact, needs analysis, design discussions, presentations and post-sales follow-up with clients
• Established and implemented national sales programs and promotions to boost sales growth
• Refined knowledge of staff on engineering organization and NOC by facilitating on-site field training
• Provided strategic leadership and direction to a team of wholesale executives
• Managed an account that resulted to becoming the company’s #1 biller
• Remained in the position after it was purchased by Qwest
• Consistently surpassed quota by generating more than $25K in sales monthly
• Ranked as top performer and was consistently positioned in the top 2% among peers companywide
• Worked on layer 3 products such as Long Distance, Frame Relay, ATM, Private Line, Internet, Web Hosting, Collocation
• Regularly interacted with clients on legal, finance, marketing and business analysis
• Coached and mentored newly hires that significantly reduced ramp time while increasing revenues
• Assumed full responsibility for managing accounts that generated $36M revenue annually
• Served as member of the Vice President Advisory Board
• Awarded with President’s Club and 100% Club distinctions
• Recognized as the #1 account manager in 2001
• Carriers, TW Telecom, Qwest, Sprint